Reiki is an ancient healing technique that originated in India and other Eastern parts of the world, dating back many thousands of years ago before the time of Christ and Buddha. Its original name and practicing methods were lost. However, it was re-discovered again about two-hundred years ago by a Japanese Scholar and a Monk, Mikao Usui, while he was meditating for twenty-one days up in Mt. Kurayama. He gave it a name ‘Reiki’. It means "Universal-Life-Force" in Japanese.
Reiki works on the mind, body, and spirit by tapping into the universal energy to connect with people's own healing ability, that is encoded into our DNA for self preservation which is also found in all living things on this planet. Reiki can clear the emotional and physical blockages, which leads to healing of illnesses and disease. Regular contact with Reiki can bring people into total balance and harmony, and it can also prevent them from future illnesses and disease.
Not only is Reiki known for its healing power, it also brings protection and personal transformation on many levels. People also use Reiki for weight loss, attracting and manifesting desired relationships, finances, and other personal goals as it clears out negative patterns of thoughts which prevents from a person's mental breakthroughs and self transformations that attracts more positive energies and outcomes in life.
Reiki works on a holistic level and channeled through the hands of the attuned and trained Reiki practitioner.
Reiki energy can be used for animals, plants, food, environment, situations and even a car battery; it can only be limited by our imagination. It also works through distance (non-locally) because its energy source can transmit without the confines of time and space.
Some of the benefits of Reiki
- Helps to alleviate all types of pain.
- Helps sleeps better and cure insomnia.
- Helps with the healing of all types of sickness and disease.
- Helps with relaxation and helps with stress.
- Works on emotional blockages and traumas.
- Helps with anxiety and panic attacks.
- Helps promote better digestion.
- Helps improve your immune system.
- Helps clear out the skin breakouts, acne and other skin problems.
- Helps remove toxins from the body.Helps with allergies.
- Helps you maintain overall well-being.
- Balance the Chakras.Restore and balance the Aura and hightens one's intuition.